Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Holiday

finished my curse. I was happy, It’s a nice long vacation so I think that I should go with my family to Oman. I called my wife and I told here to get ready and the children for the trip.

In the way to Oman we so a lovely views, we saw mountains and we saw also for the first time in our life a donkey. My kids were happy to see the donkey. It was a different my wife said, what I said my wife the donkey,nooo you are kidding me, whats different on it, my wife said I don’t know but I think he is looking to me like he know me,hahahaha I laughed at her and I drive on. In the middle of the way we stop to take a rest, it was night so I slept and my wife was reading a story to the children. Suddenly I heard her shouting I ran to her,whats wrong I said, she was frightened she point to a donkey when I saw the donkey he was walking by a human legs I get afraid and I directly called my friend from Oman and I told him what happened, he lough ed at me and said its regular in Oman. The magician turn people to donkeys if the fight to each other. I get scary so I took e my family back to Abudhabi and I said staying at home better than turning to a donkey.

1 comment:

  1. Omar:

    A Good story about your family trip, and your problem, with a solution!

    Good job, now bring in a printed copy for me to edit. Keep up the good work!

    The Fox

    ReplyDelete